Kupper Engineering, Inc. – Ambler, PA
Job Posted 9/6/18
About This Opportunity
Kupper Engineering, Inc. is a professional consulting engineering firm located in greater suburban Philadelphia, PA. Kupper Engineering provides superior, full service professional engineering and engineering support – from planning and design to implementation and commissioning. Our services include renewable energy, utilities, system integration, MEP/FP design, mission critical systems, and engineering studies.
Kupper Engineering, Inc. is seeking a full-time accounting professional to assist with accounts payable functions with our accounting team in Ambler, Pennsylvania.
- Entering bills and credit card charges, coding for correct account, class, and project
- Processing subcontractor bills
- Comparing to purchase order
- Obtain payment approval from project manager
- Confirm receipt of W-9 and certificate of insurance
- Processing bills from parts suppliers
- Match bills against purchase orders
- Confirm receipt of parts
- Confirm receipt of W-9
- Monthly reconciliation of credit card accounts
- Monthly reporting of sales/use tax
- Process staff reimbursement for payroll processing
- Create purchase orders for subcontractors
- Entering vehicle mileage and toll charges
- Assist with general accounts receivable tasks as needed
- Assist in general administrative duties and ad hoc admin assignments as needed
Desired Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will likely have the following qualities:
- At least 3 years of commercial accounts payable experience
- Work experience in the construction or engineering industry is an advantage
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work accurately and with attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding initiative, well-organized and strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent computer knowledge and advanced skills using QuickBooks, Microsoft Word, and Excel are required.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org