Kupper Engineering, Inc. – Ambler, PA
Job Posted 9/6/18
About This Opportunity
Kupper Engineering, Inc. is a professional consulting engineering firm located in greater suburban Philadelphia, PA. Kupper Engineering provides superior, full service professional engineering and engineering support – from planning and design to implementation and commissioning. Our services include renewable energy, utilities, system integration, MEP/FP design, mission critical systems, and engineering studies.
Position Type: Full-time
Primary Duties Include:
- Transform initial rough system designs using computer aided drafting (CAD) into working documents
- Review drawings and designs for adherence to established KEI standards
- Work with Clients, Managers and Engineers to coordinate project designs
- CAD coordination for assigned projects
- Accurately incorporating red line mark ups into CAD drawings
- Basic electrical guided design including receptacle layouts and circuiting
- Basic mechanical guided design including duct sizing and layout, pipe sizing and layout
- Basic plumbing guided design including pipe sizing and layout, riser diagrams, etc.
- Basic fire protection guided design
Desired Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will likely have the following qualities:
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Proficient in Autodesk REVIT
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Able to visualize finished products and projects
- Ability to read and understand architectural and engineering documents
- Knowledge of geometry and engineering terminology
Little to no travel is expected for this position.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to email@example.com