Kupper Engineering, Inc. – Ambler, PA
Job Posted 10/9/18
About This Opportunity
Kupper Engineering, Inc. is a professional consulting engineering firm located in greater suburban Philadelphia, PA. Kupper Engineering provides superior, full service professional engineering and engineering support – from planning and design to implementation and commissioning. Our services include renewable energy, utilities, system integration, MEP/FP design, mission critical systems, and engineering studies.
Kupper Engineering, Inc. is seeking additional help to work with our Controls Group in Ambler, Pennsylvania.
- Assembly of small to mid-size electrical control panels to include drilling, mounting, and wiring
- Assist with shipping equipment and controls panels
Desired Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will likely have the following qualities:
- Work experience in the manufacturing, construction or engineering industry is an advantage
- Ability to use power and manual tools
- Ability to read an electrical drawing
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This would require the ability to lift up to 50 pounds, working with power and manual tools, and bend or stand at a work bench.
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org