Kupper Engineering, Inc. – Ambler, PA
Job Posted 9/6/18
About This Opportunity
Kupper Engineering, Inc. is a professional consulting engineering firm located in greater suburban Philadelphia, PA. Kupper Engineering provides superior, full service professional engineering and engineering support – from planning and design to implementation and commissioning. Our services include renewable energy, utilities, system integration, MEP/FP design, mission critical systems, and engineering studies.
Position Type: Full-time
Kupper Engineering, Inc. is seeking a Project Coordinator to work at our location in Ambler, PA. This role will be for project coordination with the Project Managers, Production, and Accounting.
- Manpower projections for the 2-week look ahead and beyond
- Project startups including coordination of drawing set ups
- Coordination of project meetings
- Responsible for tracking project earned value and profitability
- Responsible for PM billing coordination with accounting department to include:
- Review of time & expense reports for accuracy
- Review subcontractor bills for approval
- Coordinating billing schedule with accounting department
- Assist project managers with proposals, review to ensure fee is clearly defined
- Evaluate proposals for compliance with in-house requirements
- Assist project managers with construction admin process, including, but not limited to RFIs, shop drawings, bulletins, etc.
- Assist project managers with fee estimating
- Assist project managers with budget allocations
- Assist with creating internal processes that facilitate successful projects from cradle to grave
- Assist with aged receivable collection and client correspondence
- Keep the project manager informed about project status and issues that may impact client relations
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Submits weekly time sheets
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-5 years of experience supporting project management. Experience in the engineering industry is preferred.
- Experience in Billquick and/or QuickBooks is an advantage
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding initiative, well-organized, and strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent computer knowledge and advanced skills using Microsoft Word and Excel are required
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing may be required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
Little to no travel is expected for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to email@example.com