Kupper Engineering, Inc. – Ambler, PA
Job Posted 9/6/18
About This Opportunity
Kupper Engineering, Inc. is a professional consulting engineering firm located in greater suburban Philadelphia, PA. Kupper Engineering provides superior, full service professional engineering and engineering support – from planning and design to implementation and commissioning. Our services include renewable energy, utilities, system integration, MEP/FP design, mission critical systems, and engineering studies.
Position Type: Full-time
Primary Duties Include:
- Manage multiple projects with varying team members
- Work with Clients, Business Development Staff, Managers and Engineers to coordinate project designs
- Work with existing clients and new prospects to identify business opportunities
- Prepare engineering proposals and fee estimates
- Prepare management reports for internal and external use
- Manage project scopes, budgets, schedules and personnel
- Computer Aided Drafting and engineering quality control
- Utilize basic engineering principles and practical design solutions for scope development
- Work with sub-consultant(s) to coordinate trades
- Attend job meetings & coordinate activities as required
- Attend training as requested to further enhance your duties
Occasional overnight stays and local day travel may be necessary. You will be responsible for providing your own transportation to and from the office and job sites. You will be reimbursed for business expenses such as tolls, parking and business-related mileage at a rate allowable by government standards. The expenses incurred traveling to and from the office are excluded from reimbursement.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Desired Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will likely have the following qualities:
- BS in Engineering or Engineering Management
- Five to ten years of experience
- Ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding initiative, well-organized and strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent computer knowledge and advanced skills using CAD and Microsoft Office applications are required
- Experience with REVIT is an advantage
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to email@example.com