We deliver comprehensive, timely, and accurate engineering solutions for MEP, renewable energy and system integration projects varying in size, scope, and complexity.
Kupper Engineering has a proven track record of delivering energy efficient solutions and innovative energy engineering projects, including solar, wind, battery storage, biomass, biogas, and waste-to-energy. We also provide engineering services for projects such as mission critical data centers, office buildings, retail and commercial buildings, tenant fitouts and renovations, schools, health care/hospitals, pharmaceutical and industrial plants.
Our system integration and SCADA services bring together all individual subsystems under one centralized system allowing greater control and advanced analytics of all data points.
You get immediate access to top-notch professionals who take you step-by-step through every phase of the project – from planning and design to construction, implementation, and commissioning.
Click a service below to view more information:
- Landfill Gas & Bio Gas Conversion
- Battery Storage
- Mission Critical Systems and Data Centers
- Sequence of Operation
- Integrated System Testing
- New Buildings, Tenant Fitouts, Renovations
- Fire Protection Systems
- Construction Administration
- Computational Fluid Dynamics Modeling
- Revit (Building Information Modeling)
- SCADA Systems
- PLC Control Systems
- Control Panel Design and Build
- Medium to High Voltage Substation Design
- Protective Relay Panels (Trained by ABB and Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories)
- Utility RTUs and DTTs
- Wireless Communications
- Complete Turnkey Solutions
- Equipment Procurement & Logistics
- Construction Management
- High voltage and Relaying
- Substation, Switchgear, Generation, and HVAC Projects
Kupper Engineering is classified as a small business and is registered to do business with the federal government under NAICS/SIC 541330.