At Kupper Engineering, we have fully embraced BIM technology, utilizing its intelligent and dynamic 3D data to virtually design, analyze and build smarter, more efficient facilities. A database that houses a wealth of information, BIM contains not only the model elements, but also detailed data that collectively represents the project and helps address cost estimation and coordination issues early-on. From design inception and construction, throughout a project’s lifecycle, BIM is an invaluable tool for all project disciplines involved.
Kupper offers a wide range of BIM services which include 3D coordination, design review, construction system design, and building systems analysis. Our clients look to us to provide guidance on how to best utilize and implement BIM to fit their project needs.
BIM Business Solutions
- Improved workflow efficiencies for synchronized project management
- Shared documentation and coordination tasks across project team
- Enhanced design visualization, clash detection and conflict resolution limiting issues on-site and during construction
- Greater flexibility to adapt to project changes
- Higher accuracy for generating quantity takeoffs and cost estimation
- Saves time and money, improves project quality and speeds completion
- Model can be used for easy maintenance scheduling, long-term operational efficiency and future renovation
Kupper Engineering’s BIM Team
With our experienced team of BIM specialists and designers, Kupper Engineering can partner with your project team to streamline the project approach during each and every phase. Kupper’s data-rich models bring tremendous advantages to your design process, helping remove barriers to foster full project integration and collaboration, which is key to project success. BIM is also a useful project deliverable, allowing facility managers to use the model as both a planning tool and for scheduling maintenance and future renovations and construction.