KEI programmed an Allen Bradley CompactLogix PLC using the latest version and firmware available. The programming was structured in design, making use of subroutines, and annotated to create a program that was easily interpreted and maintained. KEI supplied programming and labor of the following:
- One hundred (100) alarms, digital and analog
- Three (3) PID control loops
- One (1) main process control sequence
- One (1) cleaning control sequence
- Configuration of VFDs for communication
- Testing with customer during startup
The PLC program was configured to allow complete manual operation of all devices.